Our mission is to help Pharma, biotechnology companies and academic institutions generate the next generation of monoclonal antibody-based therapies using Harbour Antibodies mice as their discovery engine tool.
Licensing the H2L2 or HCAb lines:
- Non-exclusive licenses for any target and multiple programs
- No gate keeping or target restrictions
- Mice available to ship to your facility or a facility of your choice
- License terms available for mice or colony access
- Harbour’s H2L2 mice technology is covered by US Patent #9,131,669 and several international issued and pending patent rights.
- Harbour has a broad, robust patent portfolio covering human heavy chain rodent technology and human heavy chain constructs, to include six US Patents, three European Patents and numerous other patents and pending applications around the world. These patent rights include US Patents #9,353,179, #9,346,877 and #8,921, 522, and European Patents #1776383 and #1864998.
Roderick M. Cameron, Senior Director, Business Development and External Alliances email@example.com